View Single Post
Old 09-16-2020, 10:43 PM   #111 (permalink)
vtec to vvel
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Z
vtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLarson View Post
It's... ok. I'm not prepared to say I hate it yet, until I see what they do with the final design, and seeing it in person may change my opinion. I wasn't a huge fan of either the 350z or the 370z initially, but they grew on me and now I think the 370 has gorgeous lines.

The interior upgrades seemed nice. But I'm sticking with the 370z for quite a while - and like Madwi, it'd still be nice to get my hands on a 300zx tt!
Really?? The 350Z, esp. the 07/08, is what made me convert to Nissan from Honda (and I've had my fair share of Honda vehicles).

Funny story: As soon as I bought my '07 Z, I thought I had the best car in the world. And then the next day, they unveiled the 370Z, and I looked at my 350Z and said "you suck".