View Single Post
Old 09-16-2020, 08:07 AM   #50 (permalink)
Spooler
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Nismo 370z
Spooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLarson View Post
It's... ok. I'm not prepared to say I hate it yet, until I see what they do with the final design, and seeing it in person may change my opinion. I wasn't a huge fan of either the 350z or the 370z initially, but they grew on me and now I think the 370 has gorgeous lines.

The interior upgrades seemed nice. But I'm sticking with the 370z for quite a while - and like Madwi, it'd still be nice to get my hands on a 300zx tt!
I hated the 350z. The 370z model was OK until I saw a Nismo version. When I saw that I had to have a Nismo 370z. I will wait for the new Nismo version. Even back in the day when the 1990 300zx came out. It was OK. When I saw the twin turbo version, I loved it.
I will keep my current 370z Nismo for a long long long time.