View Single Post
Old 09-16-2020, 05:17 AM   #5689 (permalink)
chubbs
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2016 370z Auto-Grey
chubbs has a reputation beyond reputechubbs has a reputation beyond reputechubbs has a reputation beyond reputechubbs has a reputation beyond reputechubbs has a reputation beyond reputechubbs has a reputation beyond reputechubbs has a reputation beyond reputechubbs has a reputation beyond reputechubbs has a reputation beyond reputechubbs has a reputation beyond reputechubbs has a reputation beyond repute

Just woken up from a VERY late night here in the UK (God, that presentation was bad, even with Tony Stark Ironman hosting it). And who was that annoying, self-promoting nob at Z-con?

At 3am, towards the end of the 'event' I got the devastating news that Nissan have said they won't be selling it in Europe.

This (via autocar.co.uk: However, there’s bad news for the UK and mainland Europe: the as-yet-unnamed new model won’t be offered for sale here. In a statement sent to Autocar, Nissan cited a “shrinking European sports car market and specific regulations on emissions” as the reasons why it was “unable to build a viable business case” for the car’s European release. )

So, having fallen asleep in a really miserable frame of mind, I've woken up to realise that the value of my 370z just increased, thanks to that fairly crap news

The new Z is not so much better than the 370 - I can spend my money on my current car instead - happy days!

'03 Grey >>> '06 Black >>>'10 Silver >>> '16 Grey ^
chubbs is offline   Reply With Quote