View Single Post
Old 09-15-2020, 10:51 PM   #5679 (permalink)
markesc
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2014 370z M.B. 7AT
markesc has a reputation beyond reputemarkesc has a reputation beyond reputemarkesc has a reputation beyond reputemarkesc has a reputation beyond reputemarkesc has a reputation beyond reputemarkesc has a reputation beyond reputemarkesc has a reputation beyond reputemarkesc has a reputation beyond reputemarkesc has a reputation beyond reputemarkesc has a reputation beyond reputemarkesc has a reputation beyond repute

Okay so one issue I have here, is with which lens focal length they chose to use during most of this.

I'm lost on why people are OBSESSED with refusing to use something in the sweet spot of 100-200mm for vehicle photography? It's like every car commercial has some special rule where they HAVE to use a wide angle lens from 16-50mm...

Wider angles make just about every vehicle look stupid... This is why you're stuck waiting until seeing something in person and then your'e saying: "oh...that's not so bad... or Oh wow!! looks amazing..."

Honestly I thought the C8 looked HORRIBLE In photographs, and then have now seen a few in person and not so bad/even great at some angles.

Lets hope the same for the new Z.
markesc is offline   Reply With Quote