View Single Post
Old 09-15-2020, 10:48 PM   #5678 (permalink)
OTW Z-Boy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 14 Nismo 370z #495
OTW Z-Boy has a reputation beyond reputeOTW Z-Boy has a reputation beyond reputeOTW Z-Boy has a reputation beyond reputeOTW Z-Boy has a reputation beyond reputeOTW Z-Boy has a reputation beyond reputeOTW Z-Boy has a reputation beyond reputeOTW Z-Boy has a reputation beyond reputeOTW Z-Boy has a reputation beyond reputeOTW Z-Boy has a reputation beyond reputeOTW Z-Boy has a reputation beyond reputeOTW Z-Boy has a reputation beyond repute

Everything new is wonderful... let’s keep that in mind during these times

Here’s my dilemma, I am very fortunate to have a Nismo Z and a RedSport 400 Q50 essentially my draw to this is that’s it’s the dream mash up between the 2. All the benefits of the Z chassis and manual trans but the power plant of the 3.0t VR tuned by Seb this thing is more than alright

But....

I agree with most of you the front end is FUGLY. Side profile pretty badass. Rear is screaming for that duckbill and the mutant radioactive neon glow is blinding us from all that juicy carbon from the diffuser.

Interior that screen behind the steering wheel better actually do something more than just report the news. The gauge cluster in the Z34 and previous models is iconic. Not gonna lie that’s a bummer for me. Infotainment system hopefully meets at least a B average based on the dark ages we’ve been in (that goes for both Nissan brands frankly).

We shall see, already starting to see the fun with photoshop out there and that’s exciting....

Cooltoy: CAN YOU HEAR ME CALLING YA NAME?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2014: Nismo 370z #495 Magnetic Black - Stillen Gen3 CAI | SPL F/R Camber Arms | HKS Hypermax IV | JDM Rear Fog Light |GT-R Push Start Button | Z1 2 Piece D/S | Illuminated Kicks | Tommykaira | Work VS-XX BKB Step Lip +23/+13 19" 9.5/11 | Fast Intentions RHFC TDX CBE 12" CF | EcuTek
OTW Z-Boy is offline   Reply With Quote