View Single Post
Old 09-15-2020, 10:46 PM   #5677 (permalink)
vtec to vvel
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Z
vtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond repute

To each their own.

I personally think it's ugly, and makes me appreciate my 370Z that much more. This proto just doesn't flow and looks forced, for lack of better words. Despite having years to prepare, it seems as if the proto was put together half-@$$ed and at the last minute. I do like the wheels though. The front reminds me of a variation of an s2k, and the proportions just don't seem right between the front and the back when looking from the side (too long of a nose and too short of an @$$). Car doesn't look aggressive and looks like it's smiling (picture teeth where the grill is).

Carlos Ghosn is probably laughing his @$$ off right now looking at this concept.