Thread: Color codes
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2010, 10:04 AM   #5 (permalink)
TipsZ
Track Member

Drives: 09 Nissan 370z CS M6
TipsZ has a reputation beyond reputeTipsZ has a reputation beyond reputeTipsZ has a reputation beyond reputeTipsZ has a reputation beyond reputeTipsZ has a reputation beyond reputeTipsZ has a reputation beyond reputeTipsZ has a reputation beyond reputeTipsZ has a reputation beyond reputeTipsZ has a reputation beyond reputeTipsZ has a reputation beyond reputeTipsZ has a reputation beyond repute

Here is a bit of helpful information for everyone if it's not already listed somewhere. What is listed below are all of the Z colors from 350z onward, with the exception of the Black Cherry. Note that I have designated which ones are the 370z. Those without the 370z listed next to the name of the color are the 350 color options.

Make sure to check the inside of the door , or on the plate on your firewall for your correct color code.

Hopefully, I will get some Rep for this post. I do have to give credit to my boy Tony back in the 350z club for hooking me up with the data.

A17
Le Mans Sunset

A41
Nogaro Red

A53
Solar Orange

A54
Solid Red 370z

AX6
Redline

AX8
Brickyard

B17
Daytona Blue

BW5
San Marino Blue

E33
Ultra Yellow

EAC
Chicane Yellow 370z

G41
Magnetic Black 370z

K23
Silver Alloy / Brilliant Silver 370z

K25
Liquid Aluminum

K51
Carbon Silver / Platinum Graphite 370z

KH3
Super Black

KY0
Chrome Silver

L40
Interlagos Fire

QAB
Pearl White 370z

QX1
Pikes Peak White

RAE
Monterey Blue 370z

WV2
Silverstone
Dynojet 285 HP/245 TQ (pre CBE)// Agency Power CBE // GTM Test Pipes // JWT Pop Chargers // B&M Short Shifter // Eibach Springs // Powder-coated Akebono's // Powder-coated Strut Bar // Black Chromed 19" Rays // // Redline Designs Graphics
TipsZ journal

Last edited by TipsZ; 02-10-2010 at 03:58 PM.
TipsZ is offline   Reply With Quote