View Single Post
Old 09-15-2020, 09:21 PM   #5652 (permalink)
AK370Z
Administrator

Drives: 09 370Z MB Sports M6
AK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond repute

I think the front needs a little work including the headlights. So far I'm liking the rear portion. I think it's a "love it" or "hate it" kind of situation in the rear. I kind of like that area and the taillights.

Side profile gives off 370z vibe. I actually find top half very identical to 370z. The interior is nice. I think I'll be totally fine with it. I'm assuming it's gonna be the SRM 6 speed.

The front end is a tough one. I absolutely hate the headlights. The headlights not only look terrible, it makes the whole front end look meh. If Nissan can fix the headlights and revamp the front end, I personally think it's pretty awesome.

This B roll is nice: https://flixel.com/cinemagraph/mrdhc...XLGensi2RzrAAg
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2020-09-15 6-45-57 PM.jpg (8.5 KB, 202 views)
My Monterey Blue Z ll My Exhaust --> My Intake --> G3
Nissan's Official Response Regarding Oil Temp Issue: CLICK HERE
Need a Set of Cheap Winter wheels /Tires? Then Visit The Banner Link Below and Place Your Order. You'll Help Keep The370Z Alive.
AK370Z is offline   Reply With Quote