View Single Post
Old 09-15-2020, 08:56 PM   #5646 (permalink)
NecioVato
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2017 Black Nismo Z
NecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond repute

The side profile though - that is money - reminds of a Jag coupe but like everyone else here, the front grill and the rear lighting is just 'meh'. I'm hoping after a few years on the market - they will produce a body kit from factory that will really make it look great. The digital dash - makes me wonder if the hydraulic steering is going 'bye bye' but overall - I'm happy.

Do I think this is as good looking as the current Supra - no I don't but....it's what we are asking for - a refresh that is similar to our current Z but offers a twin turbo setup. And like others have said - if it shares a lot of the same parts as the current Z - then this will be a tuners dream and the fact that we are KEEPING a stick along with having an ENGINE that is made from Nissan - there are some pluses here.

Regardless I am wondering - HP, price and are we/can we add a spoiler from factory??
NecioVato is offline   Reply With Quote