View Single Post
Old 09-15-2020, 08:27 PM   #5627 (permalink)
axmea?
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: WELL ZED PW 6MT
axmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond repute

Ummmmm. Can you buy the quarter panels, fenders, bumpers and hood and fit it to mine? Lol.

First impression, same chassis as the z34, 3.0 TT, and a mish mash of design cues from a variety of z generations.

Redo the grill please. It is ugly. I get the need for cooling but a large rectangular cut out does not cut it. Keep the headlights and the hood, I like it, saved money on the door panels by using the same ones used on the z34's. Hope Nissan updates these doors. Rear looks fine. I get the paying homage to the 300z but would have like if they made it something more unique to the z35. Rear quarter panel does not have the hips flaunted by the z34. Didn't open the hatch so its probably the same inside. Car probably weighs north of 3300 lbs. Why no admission of using cues from the z34?

Is this Z going to disrupt the segment? I don't know. Depends on how much more they put into it when it goes out. If I buy one of these at its current state, my wife will ask why did you not buy a Porsche instead.

>MyZ's Album< NISMO Convert/ECUTEK/Takeda CAI/F.I. HFC NR CB Carbon/F.I. 34 Row Oil Cooler/4.08 Final Drive /Powertrix+Swifts/Hotchkis/SPL/Whiteline/TWM/Zoom Engineering/EVO-R/AeroJacket Vented CF Fenders + CF Spoiler/Avant Garde-WORK/NST/Morimoto Halo/STi Clear Lenses/Carbon Signal Automotive/RJM Performance/ZSpeed Clutch Flywheel CSC delete

Last edited by axmea?; 09-15-2020 at 08:32 PM.
axmea? is offline   Reply With Quote