View Single Post
Old 09-15-2020, 06:06 PM   #9925 (permalink)
KingZTX
Base Member

Drives: Slow, homie
KingZTX has a reputation beyond reputeKingZTX has a reputation beyond reputeKingZTX has a reputation beyond reputeKingZTX has a reputation beyond reputeKingZTX has a reputation beyond reputeKingZTX has a reputation beyond reputeKingZTX has a reputation beyond reputeKingZTX has a reputation beyond reputeKingZTX has a reputation beyond reputeKingZTX has a reputation beyond reputeKingZTX has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all! Hope you lot are doing well. Campus is a COVID-19 sh*tshow right now with school back in session, but the roommates and I are still healthy and doing well.

Front sway bar went on today! Took it for a rip on a nice road nearby, and my goodness is that cornering ability so much better--it felt like butter coming through those turns. +1 to Rusty for recommending I go with the Hotckis Front and an LSD for the Baylor Driving Club AutoX competitions.

Seems like I have more fuel pump issues, the check engine light is back on. Going to get it checked out here pretty soon.

Side note: My battery (less than 2 years old) and brake lights both come on when I start the car, and the voltage meter reads 12V. As I begin to drive, the voltage bumps up to 14V, stabilizes, and both of the lights turn off. Any indication as to what is going on? Some research has me thinking something may be wrong with the alternator? EDIT: This seems separate from the CEL. Got a diagnosis and the shop said the code was fuel related (they couldn't provide me a code number exactly [no biggie], as they were doing it out of courtesy while installing the front sway).

Much love, hope y'all have a great evening

Last edited by KingZTX; 09-15-2020 at 06:16 PM.