View Single Post
Old 02-10-2010, 09:51 AM   #176 (permalink)
G Fo12ce
Premium Member

Drives: Sold!
G Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tru_Asiatik View Post
i know right lol
first time this meet was posted i mentioned its not really centralized lol
but its all good as long as theres no traffic drive should be ok...thats why i requested if we can be earlier to avoid traffic lol maybe OC peeps will come up next time
This is a Z meet that has been going for a while started by the 350Z guys (I linked the original from the 350 forums on the first post). I just re-posted it and we just jumped on, so although I started the post it's not really my meet to change. You are welcome to start another though. I think the drive should be ok on a Sat. Look forward to meeting you guys

Quote:
Originally Posted by gladeslvrcoq View Post
You leaving straight from work or are you picking up Mrs. G Fo12ce? Or just have Smokey J get her. I might be in L.A. during the day and will probably hit it up on the way back home.
Is Paula going? That may factor in whether she's going or not lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minicobra1 View Post
Yeah, it's pretty crazy, I'll do anything for car parts
I guess shake the snake for what ever you can get then lol. I always thought you had "mini"-"cobra" in your name from the Mini and Mustang you had, not the spitting trouser variety! I don't judge man, shake that money maker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple's View Post

1. G Fo12ce (Gabe)
2. Triple's (Genaro)
3. phelan (Andrew}
4. Tino2fasT
5. MiniCobra1(BRaden)
6. Tbonesteak
7. tru_Asiatik(Marco)
8. Rogue Z (Ranay)
9. Gladeslvrcoq (Lee)
10.dszombiex(Dean)
Added "Lee" (Gladeslvrcoq) to the above list. He's a good friend and co-worker of mine. Has a nice graphite 350Z with HKS S/C+++ a buncha other stuff. Takes some good pics too. He told me about this meet in the first place. May add my nephew Josh (who we affectionately refer to as "Smokey J" lol) to this list since he rolls with us (white 350Z with gunmetal Advan RZ's). Don't know if he has a user name here though.

FYI I just saw the weather report on the news, it's supposed to get progressively nicer through the weekend .

Last edited by G Fo12ce; 02-10-2010 at 10:02 AM.
G Fo12ce is offline   Reply With Quote