View Single Post
Old 09-14-2020, 04:55 PM   #1 (permalink)
Mike_O_Nite
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2017 370Z Sport
Mike_O_Nite is on a distinguished road
Default 19" JDM wheel sets - SSR and Work

EDIT: Both sets are sold! Thanks again guys!

Wheel Set No. 1

The first set of wheels up for sale is a barely-used set of SSR Executor CV01 wheels! They were mounted in mid December '19 and removed May of this year (2020), so they were roughly on the car for 6 covid-so-I'm-not-driving-that-much months.

The specs are 19x9.5 +18 in NR disk (78mm/3.07in lip) for the fronts; 19x11 +11 in SL disk (117mm/4.60 in lip) for the rears. All wheels have the "Super Concave" faces. I ordered them with white faces and opted for the Energy Green Pierce Bolts (the contrast with the white faces is really nice).

There isn't ANY curbage that I could find...there may be some light marks from the tire-mounting process and 6 months of use, but nothing major. These wheels are almost perfect!

I bought them from Josh at Kami Speed [their shop and Josh are the BEST!!]. This set was my second set of SSRs that I had ordered through Kami Speed!

I'm looking to get SOLD for this gently-used set of SSR Executor CV01 wheels. I’d prefer a local sale in the LA/OC area.

Here's your chance to get a used set of SSR wheels without having to wait a few months to get them from Japan at a great price!

Oh and please, no low ball offers. I'm not in a super rush to sell them and if you know about these you wheels, then you know that the quality is there!

First pair (a front and rear wheel):

The 2nd pair:

A couple of "on the car" photos of the SSR Executors:

Wheel Set No. 2 — These Works are already sold, thanks for your interest!

The second set of wheels up for sales is a set of Work Emotion T5R 2P (two-piece wheels with full-reverse lips) wheels! These are currently mounted (since May of this year), so they have been on the Z for roughly 4 months.

The specs are 19x9.5 +15 in R-disk (77mm/3.03in lip) for the fronts; 19x11 +10 A-disk (100mm/3.94in lip) for the rears. I ordered them from James at Vivid Racing in Work's special color called Asterism Black. As you can see, the wheels have many shades of color!

They're in great condition without any curb marks (that I could find). They're mounted on PSS tires, but this sale is only for the Work wheels (sorry, I need the Michelins for the next set of wheels).

I'm looking to get SOLD for this gently-used set of Work Emotion T5R 2P wheels without the 4-month wait! Once again, I’d prefer a local sale in the LA/OC area.

Let's get these two sets of wheels a new home! Here's an excellent chance at getting genuine JDM wheels at a great price. If you're serious, I'll definitely work with you to get you that killer deal! I've sold 3 sets of wheels here (God, I need help, lol!), so you can rest assured that you're not buying a bogus set of wheels.

Thanks again for looking and PM me your offers!

Last edited by Mike_O_Nite; 04-14-2021 at 02:01 PM.
Mike_O_Nite is offline   Reply With Quote