View Single Post
Old 09-13-2020, 05:08 PM   #2 (permalink)
NecioVato
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2017 Black Nismo Z
NecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond repute

For starters - you'll be able to use the side rear/small windows to look out unlike (at least to me) the touring where the seat headrest gets in the way. I believe the gearing is different in the Nismo - 3.92:1 rear axle ratio (according to another thread).

Basically it'll be the same car (at least to me - came from a 2010 Sport to a 2017 Nismo) but the recaros are some of the best in my opinion as well as I love the bodykit compared to the current sport and base Zs. The interior has darker colored parts for the doors and what not, and the exhaust was slightly different sounding. Overall, if you love the Touring - I think you'll love the Nismo. The suspension is tighter when comparing stock Nismo to stock touring/sport Zs but if you are already used to your current Z - you'll be fine.

I'm sure I'm missing things that others will fill you in on - also - I would do a search to see what other people have to say etc. Where did you wind up buying it from? DFW area or more south like Austin or San Antonio?
NecioVato is offline   Reply With Quote