View Single Post
Old 09-13-2020, 03:49 PM   #1 (permalink)
ratseal2
Base Member

Drives: 2015 Black Nismo 6MT
ratseal2 is on a distinguished road
Default New to the Nismo life

Hey everyone, been driving my 2014 Touring 6MT Pearl White for the last 3ish years. About to hit 100k miles (CA) so was curious and started looking at the market for the past few weeks.

Ended up running across a 2015 Magnetic Black Nismo 6MT with only 39k miles in Texas. Somehow got the deal done from 1300 miles away over phone and am making the drive late this next week. My bank did amazing work and even though the nismo was marketed about $8k more than what I bought my touring for 3 years ago, I'm gonna be paying about the same amount for the nismo.

Basically my questions are, my Touring is in excellent condition and I've taken absolutely pristine care of it. What kinds of things should I look out for with the nismo compared to mine? I haven't test driven a nismo yet so this will be the first time once I get out there. It only had 1 owner for a few years and they obviously didn't drive it too much with only 39k miles. Is the tranny/clutch just as clunky as the base models? Are the RPM's / gear ratios the same or similar? I believe the suspension is stiffer (I personally don't really care) but should I really be able to tell a different for driving around the streets? Just want to make sure I know exactly what to look for when I drive it so I don't end up finding something wrong on the 1300 mile trip back home. Appreciate any feedback!

-Will add pics asap
ratseal2 is offline   Reply With Quote