View Single Post
Old 09-13-2020, 01:40 PM   #9627 (permalink)
BoneZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2012 Blue BallZ
BoneZ has a reputation beyond reputeBoneZ has a reputation beyond reputeBoneZ has a reputation beyond reputeBoneZ has a reputation beyond reputeBoneZ has a reputation beyond reputeBoneZ has a reputation beyond reputeBoneZ has a reputation beyond reputeBoneZ has a reputation beyond reputeBoneZ has a reputation beyond reputeBoneZ has a reputation beyond reputeBoneZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooler View Post
My tire shop I used I could trust. It has since been bought out by Mavis Tire. They have cut everyone's pay to the point their quality is in the toilet and no better than a Goodyear or Firestone shop. All of the quality people have left. I am so pissed off with them it is not even funny. Last time I was their they wanted to check under the hood of my truck but couldn't get the hood open. Needless to say I was pissed. I did't come here for you to think you can sell me something else. No way in HELL will I take them my car there.
Kauffman?