View Single Post
Old 09-13-2020, 01:28 PM   #9625 (permalink)
Spooler
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Nismo 370z
Spooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by redondoaveb View Post
I took my car to Firestone. As soon as I pulled in, the service manager and all the techs came over to check my car out and wanted to know all about it. They had my car all day. At the end of the day, the service manager called and said it was too low to get on the rack so they couldn't do the alignment. When I went to pick it up, I checked my odometer and the azzholes had driven my car 2 miles. I wish I had a dash cam.
My tire shop I used I could trust. It has since been bought out by Mavis Tire. They have cut everyone's pay to the point their quality is in the toilet and no better than a Goodyear or Firestone shop. All of the quality people have left. I am so pissed off with them it is not even funny. Last time I was their they wanted to check under the hood of my truck but couldn't get the hood open. Needless to say I was pissed. I did't come here for you to think you can sell me something else. No way in HELL will I take them my car there.