View Single Post
Old 09-12-2020, 06:45 PM   #5541 (permalink)
Andaesthetics
Base Member

Drives: 14' Nissan 370Z
Andaesthetics has a reputation beyond reputeAndaesthetics has a reputation beyond reputeAndaesthetics has a reputation beyond reputeAndaesthetics has a reputation beyond reputeAndaesthetics has a reputation beyond reputeAndaesthetics has a reputation beyond reputeAndaesthetics has a reputation beyond reputeAndaesthetics has a reputation beyond reputeAndaesthetics has a reputation beyond reputeAndaesthetics has a reputation beyond reputeAndaesthetics has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCZ View Post
I'm not feeling the chunky look of the front end. Looks more like one of Detroit's muscle cars than a Z, especially if Nissan is trying to recall the look of the original Z cars.
True, my first thought is it looks more like a muscle car, but keep in mind that it most likely won't look as chunky/bulky as that photoshop render looks.

In fact, looking at the teaser video/images you can see there is more curvature and flowing body lines than it seems. I also think that the bigger grille it appears to have will make it look more aggressive. If you look at the current gen 370z (mine pictured below) the front grille looks aggressive, but open it up more and I think it'll look a lot meaner.

Of all the unofficial renders I have seen I think that this one will closely resemble the front end of the proto.

( Click to show/hide )
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 400z.jpg (12.3 KB, 28 views)
File Type: jpg 400z2.jpg (4.8 KB, 29 views)
File Type: jpg mycarexample.jpg (78.9 KB, 35 views)

Last edited by Andaesthetics; 09-12-2020 at 07:34 PM.
Andaesthetics is offline   Reply With Quote