Thread: 2008 350z price
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2020, 08:22 AM   #8 (permalink)
Wiesbaden
Base Member

Drives: 2016 370z
Wiesbaden has a reputation beyond reputeWiesbaden has a reputation beyond reputeWiesbaden has a reputation beyond reputeWiesbaden has a reputation beyond reputeWiesbaden has a reputation beyond reputeWiesbaden has a reputation beyond reputeWiesbaden has a reputation beyond reputeWiesbaden has a reputation beyond reputeWiesbaden has a reputation beyond reputeWiesbaden has a reputation beyond reputeWiesbaden has a reputation beyond repute

I have a 2016 370z Touring auto I picked up for $20,000 with 19,000 miles on it 8 months ago. I was actually out looking for a truck or 2013 G37 with low miles and found the 370z. I love driving a stick and have always driven a stick, but the traffic here has become atrocious so I wanted try an automatic. Drove the 370z and loved it. I was actually looking for something for my son who's 18- I know bad choice and he actually prefers a stick also. So after I started learning about the Z's and G's, their platforms, aftermarket, rear wheel drive, and just how tight they are I was sold, hook, line, and sinker. Not to mention the Skylines and Sylvia's. Now back to the 350z, it has decent service records which show all work at the stealership. At 28,380 miles brakes and fluid, coolant flush, rear diff serviced, induction serviced, power steering flush, serpentine replaced, tranny fluid replaced and then just your normal oil changes. Battery at 21,561. Catalytic converter at 28,742 miles (which seems kind of odd). They did put it up in the air and the rear diff bushing facing toward the front of the car looked like it had at some point had a leak. After a closer look at the bushing, it looked ok but dry. Did'nt look new though either. I guess the only way to know is to drive the car and then inspect for leaks. They replaced the rear brakes, and the passenger window motor was "jerky" so they replaced that too. I asked about what the plan was for the diff bushing and I am still waiting to see if they are going to replace. They did say the engine and drive train are warrantied (included in price) so don't worry about that-yeah right. Put it in writing and I want all the rear diff bushings replaced if needed. I would love to find one cheaper, but honestly I have looked at so many ragged out 370's, 350's, and G's I was beginning to think the good ones are all gone or totaled. Still trying to decide.
Wiesbaden is offline   Reply With Quote