Thread: 2008 350z price
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2020, 02:10 PM   #7 (permalink)
Quicksilvers
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2017 370z
Quicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiesbaden View Post
hi, I found a 2008 350z auto with 38,000 miles, 2 owner, no accidents, Fl car at the dealership while I was having my oil changed. Car had just been traded in. They wanted $15,500 for and I was able to get them down to $13,300 but not sure about the price? Any input would be greatly appreciated.
Definitely a rare find with that low of mileage. Ask for any maintenance records they have? Don’t just look at what all the possible values are also search your area for what the 350Z’s are selling and price point it could be different. Do you just like the favor the 350Z? I would consider a 370Z as well. If you get this 350Z post some pics if you can.