View Single Post
Old 09-10-2020, 02:11 AM   #36 (permalink)
theART
Base Member

Drives: To Drive
theART has a reputation beyond reputetheART has a reputation beyond reputetheART has a reputation beyond reputetheART has a reputation beyond reputetheART has a reputation beyond reputetheART has a reputation beyond reputetheART has a reputation beyond reputetheART has a reputation beyond reputetheART has a reputation beyond reputetheART has a reputation beyond reputetheART has a reputation beyond repute

This exhaust is not properly tuned for NA 370z. I always loved Greddy for the quality and proper tuning, however they haven't put enough R&D into Evolution GT exhaust to justify $1400 price tag. The combination of 3" piping size and design of mid and rear mufflers produce unacceptable amount of harmonic resonance. This exhaust drones through out the 2k-4k RPM range with such force that interior panels start to vibrate and produce sound. The drone is high with stock catalytic converter, and extremely high with ART pipes. For track use, its fine, for a daily driver it's terrible.

Ideally this exhaust would have 2.5" piping and or better mufflers to remove the droning.

I had it for 3 weeks on my car, , I drove it with ART pipes for 1 week then with stock CATs for 2 weeks hoping to like it, and I personally didn't. I thought of making a custom Y pipe with extra resonators to eliminate the drone. At the end I just sold it off.

Last edited by theART; 09-10-2020 at 02:15 AM.
theART is offline   Reply With Quote