View Single Post
Old 09-09-2020, 10:39 PM   #2902 (permalink)
Spooler
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Nismo 370z
Spooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeauxTigers1 View Post
Hey Spooler! You went closed deck this time around didn't you? Saw a message from Mike Mixon where he said, "I haven’t heard of a single issue. There are hundreds of the closed decks out there. Several running high boost applications"

This makes me a hell of a lot happier from what I've heard. I'm still paranoid AF about the head gasket blowing. Especially after what you went through so curious if y'all have heard the same. I still thought that was an unsolved mystery.
By the way, There are only 3- SOHO cars that have not blown headgaskets and mine. My car and the SOHO cars need more time but should be just fine. All of the other high HP cars have all popped headgaskets. SOHO and Mazworx have done their own thang for correcting the problem.

Last edited by Spooler; 09-09-2020 at 10:41 PM.
Spooler is offline   Reply With Quote