View Single Post
Old 09-09-2020, 10:20 PM   #2901 (permalink)
Spooler
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Nismo 370z
Spooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeauxTigers1 View Post
Hey Spooler! You went closed deck this time around didn't you? Saw a message from Mike Mixon where he said, "I haven’t heard of a single issue. There are hundreds of the closed decks out there. Several running high boost applications"

This makes me a hell of a lot happier from what I've heard. I'm still paranoid AF about the head gasket blowing. Especially after what you went through so curious if y'all have heard the same. I still thought that was an unsolved mystery.
No, I went Darton MID sleeves with a good bit of tricks to improve headgasket sealing/clamping force. Talk with Seb, he can tell you what he thinks. I am not here to bad mouth anyone but that statement is false. A closed deck block will not fix the problem. You have to do more.
Spooler is online now   Reply With Quote