View Single Post
Old 09-09-2020, 01:09 PM   #21 (permalink)
babyzilla
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 15 Nismo Tech 6MT
babyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecioVato View Post
Just throwing it out there - but have you thought about the new Supra, good deals can be had on 2020s - similar to the BMW interior (which you like) and from what I understand from watching the YT reviews - seems to have really nice low-end torque (at least in the 2020). I have also heard that the transmission while an auto - is no slouch and that the car is a really fun car. Something to consider - but yeah, I do agree with your original post - the M2C looks amazing and the fact they offer it in a manual as well. Good review even though it didn't work out the way you had hoped.
Don't even get me started on the "Supra" lol the DNA is completely lost on that car. Manual is a requirement for me but thank you for the suggestion.
babyzilla is offline   Reply With Quote