Thread: To wait, or not
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2020, 10:15 PM   #13 (permalink)
Red-Hat
Base Member

Drives: '20 370Z Shiro White
Red-Hat has a reputation beyond reputeRed-Hat has a reputation beyond reputeRed-Hat has a reputation beyond reputeRed-Hat has a reputation beyond reputeRed-Hat has a reputation beyond reputeRed-Hat has a reputation beyond reputeRed-Hat has a reputation beyond reputeRed-Hat has a reputation beyond reputeRed-Hat has a reputation beyond reputeRed-Hat has a reputation beyond reputeRed-Hat has a reputation beyond repute

Some good responses above.

I bought my Z this year. When deciding on it, I considered waiting to see what the new Z35 might be like, or buying now and enjoying the existing car. Ultimately I decided the existing car provided everything I needed, I love the styling and the old-school analogue feeling of the car, and I suspected the Z35 would be both delayed and go upmarket in price. I am also reticent to buy the first year or two of a new model, before all the bugs are worked out.

But everyone is in a different position. If you don't need to buy right now, and if you are happy to wait and think you can afford the Z35 when it comes out, it might make more sense for you to wait.
Red-Hat is offline   Reply With Quote