View Single Post
Old 09-08-2020, 02:01 PM   #16 (permalink)
Cyber370
Track Member

Drives: 2016 370Z Nismo 6MT
Cyber370 has a reputation beyond reputeCyber370 has a reputation beyond reputeCyber370 has a reputation beyond reputeCyber370 has a reputation beyond reputeCyber370 has a reputation beyond reputeCyber370 has a reputation beyond reputeCyber370 has a reputation beyond reputeCyber370 has a reputation beyond reputeCyber370 has a reputation beyond reputeCyber370 has a reputation beyond reputeCyber370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecioVato View Post
Just throwing it out there - but have you thought about the new Supra, good deals can be had on 2020s - similar to the BMW interior (which you like) and from what I understand from watching the YT reviews - seems to have really nice low-end torque (at least in the 2020). I have also heard that the transmission while an auto - is no slouch and that the car is a really fun car. Something to consider - but yeah, I do agree with your original post - the M2C looks amazing and the fact they offer it in a manual as well. Good review even though it didn't work out the way you had hoped.
But the new Supra is all BMW through and through. Nothing Toyota about it except a few exterior logos and one Toyota logo on the BMW steering wheel. If it were me, I would stick with the M2. At least it’s not pretending to be something else.