View Single Post
Old 09-08-2020, 01:44 PM   #15 (permalink)
NecioVato
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2017 Black Nismo Z
NecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond repute

Just throwing it out there - but have you thought about the new Supra, good deals can be had on 2020s - similar to the BMW interior (which you like) and from what I understand from watching the YT reviews - seems to have really nice low-end torque (at least in the 2020). I have also heard that the transmission while an auto - is no slouch and that the car is a really fun car. Something to consider - but yeah, I do agree with your original post - the M2C looks amazing and the fact they offer it in a manual as well. Good review even though it didn't work out the way you had hoped.
NecioVato is offline   Reply With Quote