View Single Post
Old 09-07-2020, 05:36 PM   #426 (permalink)
blaineanator
Base Member

Drives: S/C 40th 370Z
blaineanator has a reputation beyond reputeblaineanator has a reputation beyond reputeblaineanator has a reputation beyond reputeblaineanator has a reputation beyond reputeblaineanator has a reputation beyond reputeblaineanator has a reputation beyond reputeblaineanator has a reputation beyond reputeblaineanator has a reputation beyond reputeblaineanator has a reputation beyond reputeblaineanator has a reputation beyond reputeblaineanator has a reputation beyond repute
Default 10 psi

Quote:
Originally Posted by JVerge5363 View Post
Hey Guys,
Just got my car back from RT Tuning with the SC installed. Came back with some pretty solid dyno numbers for a car that has almost 70k miles. 543 Whp and 426 Tq @ 14 Psi on 93 Octane. First I want to thank Aaron for making an awesome kit and the constant improvements that he makes to this kit. His dedication to his craft is unparalleled. Secondly, I'd like to thank Erik, Vince and the rest of the guys at RT Tuning for all of their knowledge and advice thru this whole process.
The only issue that I am left with is the annoying chirping/fluttering of the Tial BOV between 2.5k and 3.5k Rpm at low to mid throttle. I know this issue has been addressed numerous times here and the most common fix recommended is to increase the spring pressure in the BOV. Has anyone tried this with success? And also I am thinking about possibly trying out the Precision Turbo 50mm BOV. If anyone has any input, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

This is interesting because I had the same WHP at 10 PSI??
blaineanator is offline   Reply With Quote