Thread: Labor Day Meet
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2020, 08:57 AM   #401 (permalink)
BoneZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2012 Silver Thang
BoneZ has a reputation beyond reputeBoneZ has a reputation beyond reputeBoneZ has a reputation beyond reputeBoneZ has a reputation beyond reputeBoneZ has a reputation beyond reputeBoneZ has a reputation beyond reputeBoneZ has a reputation beyond reputeBoneZ has a reputation beyond reputeBoneZ has a reputation beyond reputeBoneZ has a reputation beyond reputeBoneZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnxxx View Post
Rusty/Chris,

Thank you for opening up your home to us and treating us as family. The food from Chris's egg casserole w/ chili on top to Mike's smash burgers on the grill and Susan's potato/coleslaw salads and the finger foods was delicious. Sorry Frank I was too scared to try your peppers after Scott turn red but Jar and others liked them and I'm sure they were every bit of that Scoville heat index advertised

One of the best cruises I've been on and I've cringed every time I hit a bump looking back in my mirror at Scott but boy that car of his looks fantastic in it's low stance ( crazy but cool ). The hills and mountains of Pa along with the twists and turns are no joke. The waterfalls at our halfway point was a nice leg stretch and photo op. Great route Rusty! I'd like to see how those action photo's of us rolling turned out and our group photo at the falls...perhaps we should consolidate and post our photo's somewhere for all to share and see.

Russ let Chris know that my next day over at my 84 year old Aunt's house who owns a couple hundred acre farm over in PerryO whom I haven't seen in 50 years was just as surreal. I was just planning to drop by and say a quick hello but it turned into a half day affair and now she wants me back there with my family soon. Combine that with meeting my Z family and finally putting a face to a name was quite a weekend for me. It's going to take me a few weeks to absorb everything but I wanted to let everyone know that it was enjoyable speaking to each and everyone of you and that includes Zoren! jk.

One of the best weekends I've had that I can honestly remember. I would do it again in a heartbeat.

Stay safe everyone
Now I'm really envious. I use to do stuff like this all the time with the Camaro group before I had five kids. I know exactly how these trips feel. The camaraderie is a beautiful thing. I really need to figure out a way to take a break and do this again. It would do me some good.