View Single Post
Old 09-07-2020, 05:39 AM   #1 (permalink)
Blandino
Base Member

Drives: 370Z Pleb Edition
Blandino is on a distinguished road
Default Bank 1 Lean/AFR Fluctuations

I just installed Topgunz Gen 1 SC kit and have Seb remote tuning. On startup/idle, bank 1 is lean and the AFR is fluctuating quite a bit at idle. It has the new iridium plugs that came with the kit, new ID1050X injectors, CJM billet fuel rails, S1.SE return kit with 340 aero/twin pump with the regulator set at 52psi before the vacuum line was attached.

So far I've checked Y-pipe to throttle body hose clamps and TB torque. I've also swapped the O2 sensors and checked the LT headers for any leaks, but the problem remains on bank 1. Right now I have the Stillen intake manifold off and will be swapping the coil packs & injectors to bank 2 to see if the problem follows. I did wash & reuse the old manifold gasket, but I ordered a new one for the next time it came off so that will be getting replaced as well. Hoping the issue goes away or it moves to bank 2 so I won't have to pull this manifold again to access everything.

Is there anything I may have overlooked that could cause the lean conditions on only bank 1, or anything else I should do before I put everything back together?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1.jpg (65.8 KB, 16 views)
Blandino is offline   Reply With Quote