View Single Post
Old 09-05-2020, 01:33 AM   #3 (permalink)
Optimiser
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2012 Nissan 370Z MT
Optimiser has a reputation beyond reputeOptimiser has a reputation beyond reputeOptimiser has a reputation beyond reputeOptimiser has a reputation beyond reputeOptimiser has a reputation beyond reputeOptimiser has a reputation beyond reputeOptimiser has a reputation beyond reputeOptimiser has a reputation beyond reputeOptimiser has a reputation beyond reputeOptimiser has a reputation beyond reputeOptimiser has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mariokart View Post
Hey guys, I've recently upgraded to the SI trim and swapped put the filter for a turbo guard screen instead.

Prior to this upgrade I was making 12.5lbs boost with the filter on and Sci trim. Was not getting any belt slip

Now since the upgrade I am only getting 12 at best and it drops off at around 5500rpm (I'd assume it's belt slippage but any other possibilities please let me know

I am running the 9psi pulley and also tbatts updrade for more tension.

Any one gone through something similar and found the fix to fix the slip? If a belts loose would I need to tighten the serp side or supercharger side? Any help or input is greatly appreciated!

Hoping it's something simple as I wasn't having any issues before the upgraded trim and filter removal.

TIA!
Are you using a "high traction" pulley on the SC side itself?
Optimiser is offline   Reply With Quote