View Single Post
Old 09-05-2020, 01:07 AM   #7 (permalink)
DLSTR
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 21Supra 2.0/22 M240i
DLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyzilla View Post
Man, you are really convincing me lol My wife is telling me to just go get it, yet I'm still hesitant. I may go by the dealer later today and see if they will let me do an extended test drive. I've noticed the regular M2 is harder to find/test drive as they are no longer offered in the US and they are hard to come by on the used market. The M2C is pretty much all I'll be able to get my hands on in the near-term. I'm still trying to decide if I would go used or new.

You mentioned the maintenance is a lot more involved on the M2C. Do you think it's worth it? I heard that there is a separate oil cooler for the motor to keep it cool under pressure. I wonder how many other things will need to be maintained in this little beast.
You have a supportive woman? Enjoy your life then and test the M2
DLSTR is offline   Reply With Quote