View Single Post
Old 09-04-2020, 05:32 AM   #1 (permalink)
Mariokart
Base Member

Drives: 2016 Nissan 370z
Mariokart has a reputation beyond reputeMariokart has a reputation beyond reputeMariokart has a reputation beyond reputeMariokart has a reputation beyond reputeMariokart has a reputation beyond reputeMariokart has a reputation beyond reputeMariokart has a reputation beyond reputeMariokart has a reputation beyond reputeMariokart has a reputation beyond reputeMariokart has a reputation beyond reputeMariokart has a reputation beyond repute
Default Belt slippage after upgrading to SI trim and turbo guard filter

Hey guys, I've recently upgraded to the SI trim and swapped put the filter for a turbo guard screen instead.

Prior to this upgrade I was making 12.5lbs boost with the filter on and Sci trim. Was not getting any belt slip

Now since the upgrade I am only getting 12 at best and it drops off at around 5500rpm (I'd assume it's belt slippage but any other possibilities please let me know

I am running the 9psi pulley and also tbatts updrade for more tension.

Any one gone through something similar and found the fix to fix the slip? If a belts loose would I need to tighten the serp side or supercharger side? Any help or input is greatly appreciated!

Hoping it's something simple as I wasn't having any issues before the upgraded trim and filter removal.

TIA!
Mariokart is offline   Reply With Quote