View Single Post
Old 09-02-2020, 07:49 PM   #1 (permalink)
babyzilla
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 15 Nismo Tech 6MT
babyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Default BMW M2 / Competition

What do you all think of the M2 or M2 Competition? Does anyone here own one or ever driven one? I would like to hear any and all opinions/facts.

I recently saw a brand new one at the dealership and just started drooling over it - I don't even know why. I've always liked the M2 and the overall concept behind it. The Competition package just makes it even better (or worse depending on who you ask). I've always stayed away from Germans because of cost and reliability, but as I am getting older and starting to make more money, I feel like I'm developing a new outlook on cars.

I know this is a Z forum and there will be bias, but I'm all ears and hoping to gain some useful insight. I have a feeling this will be my next car - it just seems like a professional, adult go-cart haha. I don't have any plans on getting rid of my baby. Just thinking about it.

Thanks!
babyzilla is offline   Reply With Quote