View Single Post
Old 09-02-2020, 11:47 AM   #21 (permalink)
ryennn
Base Member

Drives: 2016 370Z White M6
ryennn is on a distinguished road

Bumping a 1 year old post so people can see NOT to order from Z1 EVER. I am so shook that they have such good reviews.

I had the "pleasure" of dealing with their customer service/sales reps, 3 of their reps responded to me at different times. All of them unwilling, unresponsive, not helpful. They are eager to take your money, then you don't exist after.

Long story short, moved into a condo building and I needed coils to raise my car URGENTLY as I was too low on springs. Haven't been able to drive my car for a month(I daily my car). I informed and made sure they were aware of my situation BEFORE I MADE THE ORDER and I wanted to pay for OVERNIGHT EXPRESS SHIPPING. They guaranteed that they would get it faster to me than any local stores I go to. Especially in my situation. (I'm in Canada)

I just lost out on $400 and 1 month of wait time. Made an order for KW V3's in July. They were not able to get my KW V3's ordered, and are not giving me a full refund.

After a full month of exchanging emails,asking for updates, and ensuring I will get it soon. I finally got a date and they told me it would be shipped to them by "Aug.16th" GUARANTEED, then shipped to me directly after. When the date comes, I had to email them multiple times to get an answer, and they responded with "so, we are not getting any shipment of this until POSSIBLY the end of next month" I complained for a full refund and they gave me a partial refund. Then they told me to call my credit card company if I want the rest of the refund.
Rude as hell as well -- started by calling me by my first name and all friendly while inquiring, then my name changed to "Sir." as soon as I was upset because they said it would be shipped by "Aug.16" but wasn't and told me the day of, that they are not getting any shipment until another 2 months later.

I had ordered from them before, and had a cart list of items I was going to order from them in the future..Never again.

Last edited by ryennn; 09-02-2020 at 12:26 PM.
ryennn is offline   Reply With Quote