View Single Post
Old 09-02-2020, 07:59 AM   #10 (permalink)
tonmed123
Base Member

Drives: 09 370Z Red M6
tonmed123 has a reputation beyond reputetonmed123 has a reputation beyond reputetonmed123 has a reputation beyond reputetonmed123 has a reputation beyond reputetonmed123 has a reputation beyond reputetonmed123 has a reputation beyond reputetonmed123 has a reputation beyond reputetonmed123 has a reputation beyond reputetonmed123 has a reputation beyond reputetonmed123 has a reputation beyond reputetonmed123 has a reputation beyond repute

My 09 started doing this same thing after the letting the battery die out a few times and doing the window reset. It will some times not open the lock using the exterior button (both doors) or the key fob. It will not even let me open the door manually using the key. Ill have to use the key to initiate the window roll down t o unlock it. Then it will start to work again a few times then surprise, I can get in again. At one point when the battery was on its way down the locks kept initiating spontaneously so I just disconnected the battery, charged it up and it was back to normal.

I put a AGM battery a week later it was dead, charged it up four days later dead- they said it was a bad battery. Got a new one put it on a trickle charger. I just tested it this morning and the locks worked just fine but didnt work 2 days ago after driving it. I am going to disconnect the master switch this weekend and take a look at my harness and do as SouthArk370 suggests. I am also looking at just buying a master switch of of ebay and swapping it out, not sure yet. I will update once I take a look.