View Single Post
Old 09-01-2020, 07:12 AM   #8931 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
Logged into the work health website and did my questionnaire. I passed. That means I get to go to work. When I get to work. I have the stand in front of a temp scanner before I punch in. The problem is that the scanner is position for short people. I almost have to get on my knees to use it.
Tell them they need to have a lower one for people in wheelchairs and a taller one for people who have trouble stooping or bending. That's what ADA requires for drinking fountains

If they refuse, just let them know I'll be talking to the Department of Justice about deficiencies at a florist in Grand Rapids and can easily add a Home Depot store to the agenda.

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |