View Single Post
Old 08-30-2020, 06:13 PM   #10 (permalink)
Cyber370
Track Member

Drives: 2016 370Z Nismo 6MT
Cyber370 has a reputation beyond reputeCyber370 has a reputation beyond reputeCyber370 has a reputation beyond reputeCyber370 has a reputation beyond reputeCyber370 has a reputation beyond reputeCyber370 has a reputation beyond reputeCyber370 has a reputation beyond reputeCyber370 has a reputation beyond reputeCyber370 has a reputation beyond reputeCyber370 has a reputation beyond reputeCyber370 has a reputation beyond repute

Today’s race was as exciting as watching paint dry. I’m sure Hamilton is soooo proud of the tough fight he faced today.....lol. Actually, I think he may have dozed off a few times.

Seriously, I’m so fed up of this farce! When any car is capable of gaining on average 1.5 sec after the first lap, that has nothing to do with the driver and everything to do with the car. I don’t know how long the F1 will allow Mercedes to get away with this crap. It ruins it for everyone else and most of all, makes for the most boring races on earth.

It was supposed to change in 2021 with team spending limits. But, now it’s pushed out to 2022 because of supposedly the Covid-19 situation. I call bull. I think Mercedes protested and threatened to quit the F1 if they were forced into a spending cap. I say let them quit! It would definitely make for more exciting racing if they weren’t in the picture.