View Single Post
Old 02-10-2010, 01:24 AM   #111 (permalink)
Mike@Blackline
Enthusiast Member

Drives: Z
Mike@Blackline has a reputation beyond reputeMike@Blackline has a reputation beyond reputeMike@Blackline has a reputation beyond reputeMike@Blackline has a reputation beyond reputeMike@Blackline has a reputation beyond reputeMike@Blackline has a reputation beyond reputeMike@Blackline has a reputation beyond reputeMike@Blackline has a reputation beyond reputeMike@Blackline has a reputation beyond reputeMike@Blackline has a reputation beyond reputeMike@Blackline has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh@STILLEN View Post
Sounds good.. would love to hear some backstory on Alliance..

Question still remains though.. I'm guessing you're a vendor selling these correct? And we can probably assume that bullitt5897 has a sponsorship deal with his TT car?

Neither are negative things, but important for everyone to be on the same page as they're processing information..
Made it to bed but made the mistake of bringing my laptop.
Yes we are working out our sponsorship plan (Blackline Motorsports) with this site, just havent finished deciding if we are doing a basic package or banner ads and all that nonsense. And to answer a question I saw earlier, I am Mike@Blackline on my350z, and Mike@Blackline on ourvq.com (our vendor account goes active tomorrow).

Bullitt5897 is just our first customer to order the 370Z kit. On the same initial order, there are two G37 coupes. They waited a while for the kits to be developed after three purchases were confirmed, and received a few bucks off for their patience through development, and for the pictures they agreed to send us, and what we can all assume will be some initial exposure through creating threads (though they were not required to do that). He is under no agreement, pressure, or obligation to promote the kits at all. All I asked of him personally when I drove down met up with him to personally drop the kits off was to take a few pics of the kit, and to write a review on here, and emphasized clearly and boldly to write his unbiased, honest, and true opinion on the brakes. I couldn't emphasize enough that I wanted a true review on these. Whether people believe what I'm saying here or just thinking that I'm trying to cover up bullitt5897 and our's secret under the table payments for positive reviews, just know from my mouth on my word there is no such deal.

Current Alliance BBK Sale, FREE PC Option, 370Z DiscountCLICK HERE for info!
Mike@Blackline is offline   Reply With Quote