View Single Post
Old 02-10-2010, 01:12 AM   #110 (permalink)
Josh@STILLEN
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 2004 G35 Coupe 6MT
Josh@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeJosh@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeJosh@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeJosh@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeJosh@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeJosh@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeJosh@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeJosh@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeJosh@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeJosh@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeJosh@STILLEN has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by battlewagon View Post
just got back from 5 hours on the road, 2AM and im passing out, so ill answer any questions tomorrow morning, but I'll answer the most recent one. Alliance's legal business name is Alliance Automotive Products. AAP (obviously Alliance for short as most people say) is NOT a brand of Blackline Motorsports. Separate companies, BLMS is the exclusive sole vendor for Alliance until the summer (Blackline is promoting Alliance and help them get off the ground into the market, and in return retain the exclusive sale rights) around June, at which point Alliance will be sold by multiple vendors who meet their eligibility and application process.
Will get to the other questions tomorrow, but maybe I'll start a thread about Alliance after Mike gets some pics and a light review, because we are getting off topic from the point of this thread. Night guys.
Sounds good.. would love to hear some backstory on Alliance..

Question still remains though.. I'm guessing you're a vendor selling these correct? And we can probably assume that bullitt5897 has a sponsorship deal with his TT car?

Neither are negative things, but important for everyone to be on the same page as they're processing information..
Josh@STILLEN is offline   Reply With Quote