View Single Post
Old 08-29-2020, 12:09 PM   #16 (permalink)
radensb
Base Member

Drives: 09 Nissan 370Z GM M6
radensb has a reputation beyond reputeradensb has a reputation beyond reputeradensb has a reputation beyond reputeradensb has a reputation beyond reputeradensb has a reputation beyond reputeradensb has a reputation beyond reputeradensb has a reputation beyond reputeradensb has a reputation beyond reputeradensb has a reputation beyond reputeradensb has a reputation beyond reputeradensb has a reputation beyond repute
Default Update

I finally got my new test HW in and partly assembled.

Everything is working great. I have a few new parts on order and am building the adapter harness to plug it in my car for final testing. I made some changes on this rev to better support the development of the Bluetooth interface since many have commented that they would desire that feature (the BT module can now be updated and interfaces with directly over the USB!). Once I am satisfied that everything is working well and stable, I can pursue getting fully assembled boards ordered! Exciting

I plan on setting up a wiki page in the Gihub with information on how to email me for an assembled board. It seems like the best way to organize this kind of request.

We're getting close to v1.0.