View Single Post
Old 08-29-2020, 09:24 AM   #8684 (permalink)
-ZS-Carpenter
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 370z 6MT
-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute

Sometimes I want to slap my kid He called me while I was in the middle of my Ohio job and said his car was broke Called back a couple days later said he blew a head gasket

Didn't hear from him for a while so figured he had things figured out Nope, he just parked it for a few months never taking it to be looked at

So I finally had time to go get it. No coolant in the oil, no smoke out of the exhaust, runs like a top. Filled it up, no leaks with the cap off. Stuck the cap on and it is gushing as soon as it builds pressure. Got it up in the air and had him pull the destroyed under tray off it Let it warm back up and water everywhere. Found a pin hole in the lower hose spraying on the belts that sprayed water everywhere

So for four freaking months he has been borrowing mommies car NOT even trying to figure out what was going on with his