View Single Post
Old 02-10-2010, 12:57 AM   #109 (permalink)
Mike@Blackline
Enthusiast Member

Drives: Z
Mike@Blackline has a reputation beyond reputeMike@Blackline has a reputation beyond reputeMike@Blackline has a reputation beyond reputeMike@Blackline has a reputation beyond reputeMike@Blackline has a reputation beyond reputeMike@Blackline has a reputation beyond reputeMike@Blackline has a reputation beyond reputeMike@Blackline has a reputation beyond reputeMike@Blackline has a reputation beyond reputeMike@Blackline has a reputation beyond reputeMike@Blackline has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary_C View Post
XAN,

Maybe a coincidence, but a lot of these Chinese knockoff companies do things like that to intentionally to confuse the consumer. They may not start the rumor that "Alliance" is an American made brake company, but they know that someone will spread it when they accidentally end up on the wrong site during a GOOGLE search.
I'm sure the American-based company is trying to 'accidentally' have their brand name confused with a OE parts supplier that no one has ever heard of that makes brakes for Dodge trucks. Hopefully they can nab a few sales when a Dodge Ram owner searches for $200 Daimler brake parts, and accidentally buy an Alliance Nissan Z BBK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary_C View Post
The reason why people like Chris and myself have soo much pride for the brands we represent is because we know exactly what goes into the products that we offer. Whether everyone acknowledges it or appreciates it means very little to me, as long as we are able to get the truth out there.
I myself have already expressed my respect for such brake brands earlier in this thread:
Quote:
Originally Posted by battlewagon
...and i know what AP is to the brake world, probably the best brakes on the planet given their history, though ive never used them or experienced them. i know when respect is due, and AP gets mine.
Ahh now I'm going to bed and will answer questions when I'm up. Going to bed for real this time!

Current Alliance BBK Sale, FREE PC Option, 370Z DiscountCLICK HERE for info!

Last edited by Mike@Blackline; 02-10-2010 at 01:30 AM.
Mike@Blackline is offline   Reply With Quote