Thread: Rip #206
View Single Post
Old 08-29-2020, 12:37 AM   #35 (permalink)
theART
Base Member

Drives: To Drive
theART has a reputation beyond reputetheART has a reputation beyond reputetheART has a reputation beyond reputetheART has a reputation beyond reputetheART has a reputation beyond reputetheART has a reputation beyond reputetheART has a reputation beyond reputetheART has a reputation beyond reputetheART has a reputation beyond reputetheART has a reputation beyond reputetheART has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duc_Z09 View Post
Time to see if it's worth fixing. I think structurally it's all still good. What I've got are 3 deployed airbags, a broken wheel, broken lower control arm and sway bar end, fenders, hood, and windshield that are toast, and pretty much all the plastic junk from the radiator core support forward is annihilated. The engine still starts right up on the first crank and I don't think the strut towers moved at all.
You have about $8k-$9k in parts, bodywork and paint, if you do disassembly and assembly yourself. If you do dont mechanical work, than add about 80-100 hours of labor at whatever rate. Your best bet is to get a flood or rear end collison Z and use the parts from that. good luck.

Last edited by theART; 08-29-2020 at 12:40 AM.
theART is offline   Reply With Quote