View Single Post
Old 08-28-2020, 11:20 AM   #8614 (permalink)
KingZTX
Base Member

Drives: Slow, homie
KingZTX has a reputation beyond reputeKingZTX has a reputation beyond reputeKingZTX has a reputation beyond reputeKingZTX has a reputation beyond reputeKingZTX has a reputation beyond reputeKingZTX has a reputation beyond reputeKingZTX has a reputation beyond reputeKingZTX has a reputation beyond reputeKingZTX has a reputation beyond reputeKingZTX has a reputation beyond reputeKingZTX has a reputation beyond repute

Morning everyone! Coming at you live from my new house at university, hitting the road running my junior year of undergrad. Two stories, four bedroom, four bath, and three other kick *** roommates. We've been a bit busy this last week or two getting the house together and...well...extracurriculars

First week of classes started this week. I have one in-person class, one hybrid class where each half of the class alternates attending in person, and then three full online classes. Crazy times, but my best guess is that everything will be online within the next month. Our campus has already reported 90+ positive cases, while some colleges like UNC have reported upwards of 900+. It's only going to get worse.

Hope everyone has a great, safe day. I'll check back in again soon as I continue to get things sorted out and into routine. I've got a lot of catching up to do with this thread, lol