View Single Post
Old 08-27-2020, 05:48 AM   #8511 (permalink)
-ZS-Carpenter
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 370z 6MT
-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute

Back to work today Have PT first though. Going to be a rough one as I have not done any of my at home PT since mom got sick I should be good and sore before getting to work. Once the guys have 8 we are done though.

Busy couple days ahead. The Versa gets dropped off for tint tonight before I go visit mom.

I need to get things set up for tomorrow to go pick up the kid and his car. It sprung a coolant leak I need to get fixed. Not sure what is going on but might have to get deep into it

Saturday the new toolbox will be in That will be an all weekend project getting everything moved in it and chit shuffled around in the garage. I want to get the old box up for sale on sunday, it needs to go so i have room to put a car back inside