View Single Post
Old 08-24-2020, 06:40 PM   #598 (permalink)
ZeeingAround
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 3500 NVP 370Z-sold!
ZeeingAround has a reputation beyond reputeZeeingAround has a reputation beyond reputeZeeingAround has a reputation beyond reputeZeeingAround has a reputation beyond reputeZeeingAround has a reputation beyond reputeZeeingAround has a reputation beyond reputeZeeingAround has a reputation beyond reputeZeeingAround has a reputation beyond reputeZeeingAround has a reputation beyond reputeZeeingAround has a reputation beyond reputeZeeingAround has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by madwi View Post
Maybe we all could drive over to Perrin brewery for lunch one day. Their lot is huge and can fit all the cars, with room to spare.
https://www.perrinbrewing.com/pub/

Hey guys, gals and the they/them crowd.
Sorry, I just missed this somehow. But I missed a lot of things this year.
I have not drove the370Z this year and it is up for sale.
The 4th is a always a big camping even for us in white cloud with about 10 couples and beer, brats and bags.

Perrin makes my all time favorite beer. The malted milk-ball imperial porter.
I broke some open for the adults at my kids open house. Yes kids. The older Twins graduated this year. Now if they could learn some home construction skills

Deep into a 1970 GTO 4spd 400 restoration and on soon to get the 1965 GMC painted and put back together. The Z is seeing no seat time this year. So the Z and the Fiero are on the block.