Thread: Evo-R Rant
View Single Post
Old 08-24-2020, 02:04 PM   #2 (permalink)
sportsman2003
Base Member

Drives: Sideways most times
sportsman2003 has a reputation beyond reputesportsman2003 has a reputation beyond reputesportsman2003 has a reputation beyond reputesportsman2003 has a reputation beyond reputesportsman2003 has a reputation beyond reputesportsman2003 has a reputation beyond reputesportsman2003 has a reputation beyond reputesportsman2003 has a reputation beyond reputesportsman2003 has a reputation beyond reputesportsman2003 has a reputation beyond reputesportsman2003 has a reputation beyond repute

I have only bought Evo-R parts from the Z store and have had good luck.
I just call and check stock first. I am luck in the sense that the Z store is in SoCal and I receive my orders in like two days.

I have been wanting to buy the Carbon top High wing for my Z and also the Evo-R side blades. The Z store has been out of stock for months and have no idea when they will receive a shipment. I reached out to Jay at Evo-R via email, Instagram and FB and no reply. You would think a business owner would want to collect a $1000.00 but nothing!

I understand from what I read here this is standard practice but felt like posting that things haven't changed it seems.

If anyone knows of anther reliable vendor let me know if not I will just wait for the Z store to get stock.