View Single Post
Old 08-22-2020, 06:30 AM   #458 (permalink)
gbrettin
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Tricycle
gbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond repute

Auto Dynamix is currently remodeling the building for a new show room. Currently, work is not being done on the car because I'm helping my buddy build the show room in my free time. Burn out set in on everyone so I found a few minutes to work on my car . Slackers!

Who am I fooling, I didn't want to work that hard on the shop...

I stood around the car during some down time looking at how the cooling lines would run. I ended up mounting my Motion Raceworks overflow catch can. It had the option to be mounted with bolts... but I have a welder so I welded it. lol

The Davis Craig was pump was going to be mounted on the drivers side but my buddy said it has to push on the cold side; however, I did get the specifics correct. The pump has to be lower than the radiator. Placing the pump lower will ensure that no air gets trapped and avoid cavitation. Flip side of that, the filler needs to be higher than the system to let all the air out (this was what Rusty was getting at in an earlier post).

Last edited by gbrettin; 08-23-2020 at 04:12 PM.
gbrettin is offline   Reply With Quote