View Single Post
Old 08-21-2020, 02:45 PM   #41 (permalink)
Rochhe
Base Member

Drives: '11 370z Nismo
Rochhe is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
You're talking about a one-off upgrade model year. The Nismo model is not a comparison. It's been around for the entire duration of the Z34 lineup.

Look I'm not trying to argue that there's no way it could be. But if you're asking right now? There is no reason to think that it would be some outrageously special value in the future. Sure it'll be worth something in the years to come. Cause it's a badass car that has classic lines. But a numbered Nismo will never be anything other than slightly more valuable than a non-Nismo as a general comparison. That's just my uneducated opinion. Funny how often people like to tell me my opinion is wrong
No one is saying your opinion was wrong, the thread is about V1 Nismos, slightly because of the fact that it is a numbered car and because of smaller stuff too. One, being a manual only trim and its relevance to the racing scene and popularity. V2 Nismos are better for your explanation because they arent numbered and more generic in a sense. I'm not saying our cars are super kick *** and that it deserves insane praise, im just saying comparing it to a stock 370z value wise now and in the future is truthfully laughable because quality and rarity has always been a car scene distinction regardless of how well the upgrades "function" over stock and comparing it to aftermarket upgrades.
Rochhe is offline   Reply With Quote